Friday, March 26, 2010

Sydney & Whitney

These girls are so cute and spunky, they crack me up! Their mom told me that Sydney wanted to call me up to co-ordinate with me on what to do for their pictures. Love it! So, I knew I had to come up with something good. My husband got me an old fashioned typewriter from D.I. as a gag gift for Christmas. I thought about selling it on E-Bay, but then my husband told me I should use it as a prop. So here it is! I love how these turned out, and the girls were fascinated by the buttons. There's just something so satisfying about typing on an old typewriter that you just don't get from a computer keyboard!
These girls were so well behaved, that we were able to do this bubble gum set with them. The gumballs are really old and have been all over the floor, so they had to sit in the middle of all this colorful gum and NOT eat any of it! I know it sounds cruel! But these are good girls and we gave them edible gum afterwards!

No comments: